Tiki Bars and Tan Lines

Hey friends.
Long time no blog.
I Seriously have not written anything in about.... 1.5 days.  A new record for me.
Addicted much?  Jeepers.


Anyway, I hope everyone had a good weekend!  
I feel incredibly cheesy saying that since everyone and their mother uses that line.
But really, I do.
Because mine was fan-freakin-tastic.  At no point in time this weekend was I:
1. Bored
2. Cranky
3. Tired
4. Sober (HAH!)  I'm seriously kidding.  


That being said, I am willing to bet that my weekend was a liiitle bit better than yours ;)
Here's my proof.












































































































































































































































Just to sum up that little picture show for you:
  • Sun
  • Tanning
  • Water-front views
  • Some SWEET Ralph Lauren shades
  • Hot boy
  • Walks along the beach
  • Swimming
  • Tiki Bars
  • Cocktails
  • Beautiful boats
  • Cocktails
  • Fresh tanlines
  • Cocktails
  • Grilling out

Did I mention there were cocktails?
Just checking....
But there you have it.  The best weekend I have had in a long time.  And that is saying something because I usually have some pretty gosh darn good weekends.
Now time for some smack talk......


You think you can take me and my weekend?!  
I'd like to see you try.... ;)  Muahaha.
But seriously I would, so tell me what you did all weekend already!




0 comments:

Post a Comment