HELP ME REACH 300!

"Set your goals high, and don't stop until you get there." - Bo Jackson
I truly believe that if you don't set goals for yourself and measure your performance, you have NO way of knowing if you have been successful.  To go with that- A wise blog lady once told me that the key to blogging is to know what you want to do with your blog.  To know where you're headed. 

After approximately a week and a half of blogging, I have 105 followers and 2,555 page views.   Which is wonderful!

So with that being said, this is my GOAL:

300 followers by May 21st.  
Which is two weeks from today.
And I can't do it without you!

I want to reach people with my blog.  I take to heart EVERY single post that I write, and I have worked really hard.  I want to help people, in whatever way possible.  Whether its from a small piece of beauty advice, or a life-changing article.  It matters to me.  

So I need your help!


Please spread the word about Belle De Jour!

I love to hear from people and get advice about anything and everything :))

Please help me reach my goal, and hit the follow button if you like my blog :)

I also want your comments and suggestions to help me obtain it.

Here we go :)
Wish me luck.

XOXO
Katie

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - Les Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment