I REALLY Need Everyone's Help!

I'm going through a bit of a "blog name" crisis.  
For some reason, Belle De Jour as my blog name is just not jiving with me.  Something about it is just bothersome but I can't put my finger on it and it's incredibly frustrating.

MAYBE it's because I was told that "Belle De Jour" is a film made by Joseph Kessel about a prostitute.  Sooo I don't really want my blog being associated with that :)
I love everything about my blog except the name.  And I've always been told
"If you're not happy with something, change it."
So I think I'm going to go that route.
But I wanted to ask you lovelies first before I made any major decisions.  
THE NAME THAT I HAVE CHOSEN AND FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IS:

"Lady Million"
It's girly.
I talk about a million different things in my blog.
It's a perfume that I absolutely LOVE.
People understand it better.
And I feel it works so much better with my blog.

SO I NEED YOU TO VOTE! 
I want to know if everyone else loves the name "Lady Million" as much as I do. 
 Please help me out!
Should I change by blog name to "Lady Million"?
Yes
No
Create your own poll with LearnMyself

Thank you so much dolls. 
I do care about your opinion, and the name of my blog is very important to me.


Thanks again, PLEASE VOTE!
You can also let me know what you think by leaving comments :)

smooches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment