Ooh An Award?!?!


Boo yahhh!! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by a few of the most amazing blogs, Obviously, Feminine, Uber Random Funky Stuff, and ConfessionCloset  !  
A BIG thank you to all of you, it means so much to me!!

"Liebster" is a german word and in this case means "darling" award.  This award basically helps out the new bloggers. It is when people nominate new blogs with under 200 followers that just happen to be wonderful blogs. What a great way to get a kick-start to growing your blog!  
When you are nominated, put a post up on your blog nominating 5 blogs you feel deserve the award next.  Make sure to give a shout out to the person that nominated you, too!

I'm so happy people like to read my blog, and would like to gain as MANY of you amazing followers as possible :))


So here are my 5 nominees for for blogs that I love to read.
Check them out!!

__________ ?

All of these blogs are WONDERFUL, and I highly suggest that you check them out!
But I could only think of 4, so....
I have one more spot that needs to be filled!

Let me knowif you would like me to nominate you!  I love learning about your new gorgeous blogs :))

XOXO
Miss Katie K


0 comments:

Post a Comment