I'm a Shop-a-holic.... Who's With Me?!

Let's face it...who DOESN'T love a good Sephora run?!
It is by far one of my favorite things to do on a Friday afternoon.
 There are plenty of other good make-up stores, but Sephora and Macy's both make me weak in the knees.  Wanna see what I got?!


I got a few other random things as well (a cheap headband and some Ulta lipgloss) but these guys are what I'm REALLY excited about.  

It can't be seen when I have makeup on, but I actually get a little bit of redness in my cheeks right next to my nose.  It's highly annoying and I would like that to disappear before summer when I wear less makeup.  I'm sure a lot of you are in the same boat.

That's why I picked up Clinique's Redness Solutions.  I can already tell it's going to work wonders.  It's also got SPF 15 in it.  WIN.
Perfect, even skin tone- here I come.

On the right is the M.A.C. version of an illuminizer called Cream Colour Base in Improper Copper.  I've been looking for a good one.  By good (for me anyway) I mean not too glittery and with shades of gold and coral.
This just happens to be my perfect fit and will go great with a tan.  

What I'm really UPSET about is the fact that I had one more item on my wish list- the Viva Glam Gaga nude lipstick.  And guess what.... they no longer sell it.  And it just happened to be my favorite nude lipstick ever.  But oh well, the search for my perfect nude continues...

I have a date tonight with my wonderful boyfriend at one of my favorite restaurants (Olive Garden).
I hope everyone else has as good of a Friday as I have so far!  

XOXO,
Miss Katie K

0 comments:

Post a Comment