Okay, Okay... I Confess

I'm really diggin' the confession posts that all the cool kids are doing lately.  
Which is not normal.... I mean why would anyone want to share their dirty secrets with the entire world.  Isn't that kind of bass ackwards?  (A sweet term I picked up from my business professors.)  

But then I thought to myself....
"Do you really want to be normal anyway?"
Nope. I like to spice things up a bit around here.  So let's start with this acknowledgement:

1. I eat too much.
And not like "Oh I shouldn't have had that third cookie" eat too much.  I mean like "Plop me in front of a buffet three days a week and I'm one happy girl" eat too much.  It's a bit sad.  Luckily I was blessed with the most amazing metabolism known to man and stick right around 113 lbs.  Yes I have heard the "That's going to catch up to you one day" spiel.  Which is 100% true.  It will.  And that is exactly why I have to take advantage of the situation and stuff my face for as long as possible.

2. I have the sweetest boyfriend in the whole wide world.  He melts in the rain.  
I realize that 90% of you are rolling your eyes.  I don't blame you, I would be too.  I'm not usually for the whole "my boyfriend is the best" line.  But seriously. 
He is.  It's entirely common for him to bring home beautiful flowers and take me on surprise mid-week dinner dates to my favorite restaurant.  Last night he brought home these bad boys:

He calls them "Watermelon" flowers, for obvious reasons.

I call them "Adam is Trying to Get Lucky" flowers.  Also for obvious reasons.




3. I am a KUWTK addict.  
For those who don't know what that means, it is a TV show called 
Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  



Recognize it now?
I thought you may.
I cannot help it.
It's like a sickness.  
If I miss this show, someone gets hurt.



For now that is all I care to spill.
One can only embarrass herself so much in one blog post.  
So in the wise words of Mr. Porky Pig..... "That's All Folks!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment