...Are You A "No Reply" Blogger?

Recently, Alana from Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde informed me that I was a "no reply" blogger. GOOD THING she did because this was my face when I found out...


A "no reply" blogger means that when you make a comment on someone's blog, your email address does NOT show up in the email that is sent to that person, which does not allow them to reply to you.

So naturally I said something like this:

"SHAT!"

 I searched for about 30 minutes for a "no reply" setting and found nothing.  Then I did some googling and found the answer.  So what do you have to do to fix this?

DIRECTIONS:
1. Go to your Blogger dashboard and click on Edit Profile
2.  Check the box for "show my email address"
3. Save

That's it!  This will allow other bloggers to respond to your comments.  Phew!  I usually reply to almost every comment that I get on my blog, but the thing is, you don't get notification emails when I reply to your comment.  The best way to reply to someone is to reply to the comment notification email that is sent.  So that's what I'll be doing.  
 If you haven't received many replies, you should check your settings :)
Hope this helps!  And thanks again Alana :)

Any other issues that anyone is having?  I'm sure if you're having troubles, someone else is too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment