If You're Not Whitening...

white strips

white strips

white strips

white strips


























Hello pretties!  I'm having the most amazing and relaxing weekend.  Candles, blankets, hot chocolate, slippers- all of my favorites and the best way to spend a freezing cold Sunday.  

Sorry if I've mentioned these white strips before, but they're honestly too good not to share again.  I picked up these Rembrandt Stain Dissolving Strips from Walmart for …. drumroll… $10 USD.  Please tell me where else you can get a good brand of white strips for that price?!  I'm really not sure why they're so cheap, because they honestly work great.  My theory is that they don't give instant results, which is what people look for most of the time.  These strips whiten gradually (if used 2x/day for about 2 weeks).  And they do such a great job!  

I am obsessed with white teeth so products like these are a priority for me.  I also find ways to whiten with products at home (lemon juice, baking soda, peroxide, etc).  I think's important to maintain a white smile, because like the Crest commercials say… "If you're not whitening, you're yellowing."  

MY TIP:  Use both bottom and top strips in the morning, and just the top strip at night to extend the life of this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment