3 Words: Leopard. Print. Brush.


Japonesque Leopard Print Makeup Brush
 How cool right?!  I found this baby (made by Japonesque) at Ulta Beauty for $22.  It's called the "Safari Chic Bronzer Brush" and can be found online here!

I've seen it on a few other blogs and I drool over it every single time.  I actually didn't really need a brush like this.. I simply bought it because it is leopard print.  Pathetic, I know.  Turns out I really like it and I use it daily.  The little hairs are so soft, and I use it to blend my bronzer.  I'm really not sure if that is even it's intended purpose..  Meh.  Who cares.

The point is:  I now have a leopard print brush, so I am a very happy Katie.  Holler.  When I put this guy on Instagram ( My username is KatieKrenz if you aren't following me yet) everyone died over it.

What do you think of it?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment