New Blog Reveal!


I'm so excited to show you all what I've been working on for the last few weeks, after many headaches, hair pulling, and cursing, I finally am finished with my new design!  I'm so exceedingly happy with the way it turned out.  It's very feminine and clean.  It's better than my noggin imagined, but it did not come without hard work!  I want to give you a little tour of the new layout!

A Blogger Design Profile

1. First, I have a new profile on my sidebar.  Photoshop can do wonders for blog designs, so if you have access to it I highly suggest you start playing around with it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Next you will notice I have added categories to help you find what you are looking for by topic.  I plan on adding many more of these!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Navigation Bar

4. The navigation bar looks a little different, but still functions the same.  It's also located in a new place, which I think is pretty neat.  

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Header




5. Obviously, the header is completely different. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know what you think of my new baby :)
Also, with this new design comes many more tutorials for you!  Yahoo!
Have a good weekend, dolls!
xoxo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment