I'd like to officially announce that today is the day for one fabulous social. Bloggin' style.
It's always nice when someone hosts a viral meet n' greet. I do love when I get the chance to see a few new & oh- so-very-cool blogs.
In this case, Ashley and Neely are the amazeballs girls providing us with the opportunity!
Cheers to them!
I'm so frackin' excited that you can barely even consider it Sunday morning yet here, and I'm already like the.... 50-sometthingth link. Holy Hannah people must like this one. So what are you waiting for? Give it a whirl!
1. How did you come up with your Blog Name?
HAH. Funny you should ask. My blog-naming adventure was interesting.
First name I had? "Belle De Jour".
Turns out "Belle De Jour"is representative of a female escort.
AKA a hooker.
Great job, Katie. Pick a hooker blog. Perfect.
So I ended up puttin' my brain to work and changing it to "Lady Million" by catching a glimpse of one of my favorite perfumes, which incorporated a word that I already wanted to use (lady).
And voila. "Lady Million" was born.
2. What is your Favorite thing about Blogging?
Pff pick a favorite? Yeah right. How about a short list?
1. Chatting with new blog friends
2. Getting advice from my sincere, caring readers
3. Seeing the amazing web-design skills from some of you
4. Spilling my random thoughts onto the web for all to see
5. Sharing all tips and secrets stored up in my noggin
3. What is ONE THING you've discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
Dear Lord could you make the questions any harder?
Just kidding. But seriously.
Umm... my Muji makeup drawers.
But come on, get real... what girl could live without them.
Check these bad boys out here.
4. Facebook or Twitter? And why?
Twitter. Hands down.
Facebook is getting to be old news. I hardly even go on the site anymore and never enjoy it when I do.
The only reason I do that is to keep up with old friends and see what trouble they're causing.
And look at that... I can do that on Twitter and WITHOUT getting obnoxious requests to join FarmVille. STOP THAT.
Tweet me here.
Tweet me here.
Business student, intense shopaholic, wino, and Lady Million blogger. Holla at me.
5. If one celebrity read your blog, who would you want it to be?
Hm. Another toughy.
But I'd have to say Mila Kunis.
I can't help but have a girl-crush on her. She's gorgeous and is one of my top beauty inspirations.
The girl can act.
She's down-to-earth, and has a great sense of humor. These are qualities I tend to admire.
So YES I'd like her to read my blog. Pretty please.
6. What is something you want people to KNOW about your blog?
Nothing that I say on this blog is made up, copied, or fake.
This is ME.
Lover of mimosas, sunshine, leopard print, and everything Sephora.
Let's get to know each other :)