"Perfect Skin" Foundation. The Next Big Thing.


Hey peeps.  I hope your day was super!  I'm so excited for this post. Okay let's face it... I get excited over ANY beauty product.  But for realsies.  This one has my britches all in a bundle.  And I mean that in a good way.
I owe this post to one of my most favorite bloggers, Emily from The Sweetest Thing.  Honestly, she really is the sweetest thing.  Especially because she is the one who recommended this fantastic thing.  Go holla atcha girl.

This my friends, is a foundation made by badass diva Kat Von D.  It seriously must have wings because it's been flying off the shelves at Sephora.  It's a very full-coverage and highly-pigmented foundation and is described as "Old Style Hollywood" makeup.  And oh my goodness is that ever true.  Think Marilyn Monroe.  #girlcrush

As you can see, the detail of the bottle is amazing, and I love the silver pump.  Let me tell ya, a little goes a long way with this product since it is such a full-coverage.  It takes a feather light hand and a soft touch to get the right look.  Also, a dense foundation brush is a must-have.  I use the #56 Pro Flawless Airbrush from Sephora which is absolutely perfect, even though I paid out the butt for it.
I must admit I was a little hesitant to buy such a heavy foundation as I was quite worried it would be thick and cakey.  No one wants to look like they are wearing a mask of makeup.  This is not the case, as long as your application techniques are up to par.  There is a learning with curve with it, might I add.  But have patience, pretty ladies.  It will be worth it.  The consistency is very creamy, and it blends like a dang dream.  TRY IT!

P.S. Sorry for the crappy pictures.  Today, I lacked the ambition and the energy to put any effort into those babies.  The left is in natural light without a flash, and the right is inside with a flash.  Just trust me, the foundation rocks.

Price: $34
Where to buy:  Sephora

0 comments:

Post a Comment