Casual and Affordable Fall Fashion

Shirt- Forever 21
Scarf- Old Navy
Jeans- Forever 21
Boots- Steve Madden
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I kinda loved this one.  Perfect for any fall day, but I wore it to a football game on Saturday, followed by lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (yum) and some intense four-wheeling.  Since Saturday couldn't make up it's mind about the weather, I had to throw a white leather jacket over it to keep warm.  

Everything I'm wearing is very reasonably priced.  Even the boots were under $100, which is a steal for a pair of leather boots.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons for fashion.  Over-sized sweaters and skinny jeans are my go-to staple items.  Oh, and lots and lots of leather.  I just picked up a new tan leather jacket that I MUST show you soon.  

What are you guys wearing this fall?  Anything you find yourselves being drawn to?




0 comments:

Post a Comment