Moroccan Oil by Suave

Suave Moroccan Oil

Suave Moroccan Oil

Suave Moroccan Oil


Is it weird to blog about shampoo?  Perhaps.  But it's happening.  Because I've been using the most amazing-smelling shampoo and conditioner from Target.  Yes, Target again.  I live there.

Suave came out with their own version of Moroccan Oil haircare and it's great!  I've used the real stuff as well (find that HERE).  I fell in love with the product but not with the price.  Yipes.   And as much as I like my expensive products, I also like to use and showcase items that are more affordable.

I kid you not, I paid less than six dollars for both the shampoo and conditioner.  Reality check- the real stuff will cost you over $40. See yaaa.

I already mentioned I like the smell, and for me that's truly all I look for in a shampoo.  The one thing that I don't like is that you REALLY need to make sure you wash the conditioner out or it will feel a little oily when you dry your hair.  But I also have fine hair so that could have something to do with it. 

It's so easy to pick this stuff up and try it.  So if you're running low on shampoo, give this one a go!  It's for normal to dry hair, so that's perfect for winter when we could all use a little extra moisture.

Have any of you tried this line?  Let me know what you think of it!

Cheers, cupcakes! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment