Favorite M.A.C. Shadows & My iPhone 5

From (L-R) above: 
Mulch--Saddle--Brown Down
Hello gals.  
Hope your Sunday is going swell :)  Yes, swell.
I'm here talkin' about some of the pretties eye shadows known to woman.  
That would be M.A.C. of course.
They have such an amazing color range, and it's so hard to pick favorites, but I've come up with a few that I'm happily sharing with you today.
I'm a HUGE fan of neutral colors and a brown smokey eye, and that is the trend that you will see here.
 First up we have:
Saddle: 
 A matte shadow that I wear every single day.  It looks really pretty swept over the lid, or 
blended with a darker brown.
 Second, we have:
Brown Down:  
A veluxe shadow, which is great to create the perfect brown smokey eye.
Lastly, there is:
 Mulch: 
 A velvet shadow which I use over Brown Down for a little shimmer and depth. 
 AMAZING for a night out.    

 And if you missed it...
I'm on Instagram, yo!!
If you haven't noticed, I'm a little bit excited about this.
I've been waiting for my iPhone 5 for a month.  THAT is a real test of patience. 
Come find me @katiekrenz 

p.s.s. I'm guest-hosting the 
"I love my Online Friends GFC Hop"
AKA the best one ever that I always get loads of new followers from, so you should probably join in :)
See ya, peeps!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Welcome to another week of the I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Hop. Last week we had 200 link ups, our biggest link up to date. Thank you to everyone who joined in and hopped along with us. For more info on the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE.Well, are you ready? Let's go hopping! RULES FOR THE HOP 
 1. Please follow your host and the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC).  
Tami @ The Things We Find InsideBecca @ Beginning with BeccaEllie @ EllalogyMichelle @ Michelle's Pixie DustKatie @ Lady MillionAmanda Mae @ Southern Glamourista 
2. Link up your homepage and start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you've gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow. 
 3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet/like/pin/share this post and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain.
Thanks and Happy Hopping! 
The Things We Find Inside

0 comments:

Post a Comment