Pretty White Lace | OOTD
























































White Lace Dress- Express
                   Price: $48 USD
                   (Found HERE)
Bag- Michael Kors
                   Price: $298 USD
                   (Found HERE)
Shoes- Target
                   Price: $20 USD
                   No longer online

Hi everyone!  I have an outfit post for you today!  This is one of my absolute favorite outfits.  The lace is so feminine and chic and can be dressed up or down.  The weather has been gorgeous in the Wisconsin area so I thought it would be perfect to wear this out to dinner.  I paired it with a simple black handbag and nude sandals.  

Let me know what you think! xx

Also, don't forget to follow me on Blog Lovin' by clicking THIS LINK and also keep up with me and see more fashion posts by following me on Instagram HERE and Twitter HERE.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment