That One Time Where Lilly Ghalichi Retweeted Me

Hi dolls!  I have to take a minute to share something super exciting (whelp, exciting to me anyway)..
Hold on to your hats... Lilly Ghalichi has officially retweeted me on Twitter.  And I even have proof!


WHAM BAM, THANK YOU MA'AM.  Told ya it was there.
Call me a nerd, but it's a sweet feeling when someone you idolize takes the time to notice you, and spread your words across their Twitter page.  This was the first time I had tweeted her, and she was sweet enough to re-post it!  I now have an even bigger girl crush.  She is everything.  

If you don't know who Lilly Glalichi is, she is the star of the hit reality show The Shahs of Sunset on Bravo.
Some call it junk Tv.  I call it pure entertainment and beauty/fashion inspiration.  I really do watch this stuff every week.  It's sad... but back to my story.  Lilly is an attorney, an entrepreneur, and a fashion mogul.  She is ridiculously perfect, and has the most amazing glam squad.


photo:  source

To be quite clear, I wouldn't change who I am for a second.  I'm confident in the person that I am, and I think it's a waste of time being jealous of others.  However, I think it's great to have someone that you admire and can take inspiration from.  I myself love makeup, hair, and fashion.  I love getting glammed out and rocking a pair of stilettos.  Lilly is a great role model for anyone who also loves those things.  She's gorgeous, smart, and also a blogger!  I suggest you check that out HERE.  She gives some amazing beauty and fashion tips.

If you read my tweet, I talked about ordering her Lilly Lashes that were recently launched.  I cannot wait until they come in the mail so I can show them off for you!  Knowing her, they will be fabulous.

Enough about me, what about you guys?!  Do you have anybody who Inspires you?!
Have you reached out to them?  If not, try it!  You never know who might see it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment