Spring "Brights" | M.A.C. Impassioned


Hi my lovely blog dolls!  Spring has sprung (in theory) around these parts, so I thought what better way to celebrate than show off a new bright lip color I just picked up!

This little gem is called "Impassioned" and it's by M.A.C. (duh).  It's part of the amplified family, so that means it is BRIGHT, BRIGHT, BRIGHT! ❤ Love.  The photos were taken with plenty of daylight, but my crappy little point and shoot camera may possibly throw off the color just a bit.  M.A.C. describes it as an "Amped-up Fuschia", which I think is somewhat accurate but it has a little more reddish-coral hue in my opinion.  Either way, it's so stunning.

Something I have discovered I do not like about M.A.C. is their lack of availability of products at standard M.A.C. counters.  My sister was out shopping and was looking for specific shades.  Every time she mentioned one, the clerk told her, "Sorry, you have to find that at a Pro Store."  This means to find what you may be looking for, you have to travel to a stand-alone M.A.C. Pro store.  Hmph!

Regardless, I still love this brand and I'm so amped to start wearing some brighter colors! 
What bright shades are you guys rocking for spring?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment