Origins: High-Performance Facial Cleanser



Origins

Dry skin? Oily skin? Acne, imperfections, or impurities?!  Every once in a while, we all have SOMETHING about our skin that we dislike.  I have found my new go-to skin-perfection miracle product..... Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash!

Now that I officially sound like an infomercial, let me tell you a little about it....  Origins products contain plant-powered formulas to help protect skin from the elements and and combat pollutants.  The name is well-fitting, as it does not over-moisturize or dry out the skin, making it juuuust about perfect for everyone.  

It has a romantic aroma, containing bergamot, spearmint, and lavender.  When you're done, your face feels SO nice and smells even better.  It just feels how clean should feel.  Also, I'm picky when it comes to consistency of face wash.  I need it to be thick and creamy, and this is exactly that!

It wasn't my first time hearing about Origins products.  I've always been a little curious.  There entire line is supposed to be a god-send.  It just depends what you are looking for.  If you're in need of a daily facial cleanser that will compliment your skin-type, this is my recommendation!  It retails for $20 USD and you get 5 fl oz/150 ml of product.... It's quite a bit and should last a while!


Have a good weekend love bugs!  And let me know if you've tried this or other Origins products! Xx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment