Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage | M.A.C 'Dangerous'

Hello pretties,

I finally get to do a fun post again, because I actually bought something!  Actually, I bought 2 something's.  Very pretty something's, that I think you'll all like very much.  So read on!



After a LOT of recommendations, I went ahead and splurged on the Laura Mercier Secret Camoflage concealer in the shade SC3.  My staple concealer had run out [MUFE Full Coverage #10] and I've seen some really great makeup guru's using this [Carli Bybel] so I'm giving it a shot.  So far, with some practice and the right brush, I like!

Also seen here- M.A.C lipstick in the shade 'Dangerous'.  SO. PRETTY.  However, it's a matte.  So if you don't like that look, this shade is not for you.  

Quite a few consultants have tried to turn me away from this concealer because it's is quite stiff.  I'm used to a creamy concealer so it is definitely taking some getting used to.  But it covers GREAT!  And also has the yellow undertones I'm looking for.

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer in shade SC3 
Price: $32 
Cheaper Alternative: Maybelline New York Color Stick concealer in Corrective Yellow
Price: $4.94 

M.A.C lipstick in the shade 'Dangerous'
Price: $15 
Cheaper Alternative: CoverGirl in 'Hot Passion'
Price: $7.99

I adore both of these products.  And as I mentioned before, if you don't like matte lipsticks, you may want to avoid this one.  But if you do, please check it out!  It's got an orange-red tint, and it looks gorgeous.

Have any of you tried either of these products?!  
Please let me know what you think!

 photo SIGNATURE_zps120e24dc.jpg 
 photo Facebook_zps9073e8a1.jpg photo Twitter_zps3bc68307.jpg photo pinterest_zps92617db8.jpg photo Instagram_zps277a17ad.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment